- Runway Model – You can earn an estimate of $20,000 per show or an hourly rate of anywhere from $200 and above. Keep in mind that you will also get paid for fittings and rehearsals.
- Body Part Model (Hands/Foot) – You will learn less than a runway model but it will be about $100 per hour. The good thing about this job is that it can allow you to take on more work because you won’t be limited by a contract to work for just one product that’s within a similar nature, not unless your face is shown.
- Photographic Model – You can earn about $100 per hour or $1,500 per day for catalogues, and $250 per hour or $10,000 per day for advertising agencies.
- Child Model – You can earn about $50 and above.
- Range Showing Model – The salary you will earn will be based on how many days you work and the amount can become higher than photographic shoots and ramp work.
- Lingerie Model – Due to the nature of this modeling, you can earn one and a half to twice the amount of regular modeling fees.
Tags: model salary, questions about modeling